Last Updated on October 21, 2022
Apply now to join Dr. Kirk Borne’s live interactive course, starting on November 28.
Explore Machine Learning Live with hands-on labs and real world applications with Dr. Kirk Borne, ex-NASA Scientist and former Principal Data Scientist at Booz Allen Hamilton. He was also a professor of Astrophysics and Computational Science at George Mason University where he designed one of the first Data Science programs.
Over the course of 4 two-hour live sessions with Dr. Kirk Borne, you will:
- Learn about various ML techniques and algorithms including ethical modeling.
- Explore common applications of machine learning from anomaly detection to knowledge graph.
- Understand how to apply machine learning to atypical business problems.
- Practice data storytelling and build the soft skills for long-term career success in machine learning.
Three things you can expect if you join this cohort:
- You will get to engage directly with Dr. Kirk Borne during live classes, office hours and asynchronously.
- You will be part of a cohort of like-minded professionals from companies like Spotify, Adobe and more.
- You will get all the support you need to make progress and complete the course.