Get Started and Kick-Ass in Machine Learning
Clear advice to help you start and practice applied Machine Learning – fast!
Are you struggling to find the right resources to guide you in your machine learning journey?
Sign-up for the Machine Learning Resource Guide and you’ll get a hand-picked list of the best resources for Machine Learning.
In addition, you’ll get 2-to-3 short, educational emails every week with actionable advice on how to further your study of Machine Learning.
Yes, I want the best resources for Machine Learning (free)!
Thanks for such a wonderful collection of materials for machine learning.
Accelerate Your Machine Learning Journey
I Want the Complete Self-Study Experience on Machine Learning ($99)
You will get a copy of all of my machine learning mastery guides and courses (13 at last count) as well as a copy of all future standalone releases.
I will email you as new guides are added to this super bundle in the future so that you can download them at no extra cost.
The main reason I bought the package was it’s really practical and follows a top to bottom approach. This is a very good learning approach for working professionals.
I want to learn the fundamentals of Machine Learning!
(ideal for Beginner Students)
Self-Study Machine Learning ($7)
Discover the structured framework for self-studying machine learning that includes 4 competency levels and focused objectives and activities for each level.
I want to improve my understanding of Machine Learning!
(ideal for Novice Students)
Jump-Start Scikit-Learn ($7)
Discover Machine Learning in Python with the library scikit-learn in this lightweight recipe book. Contains 35 recipes ready to copy and paste on a range of topics.
I want to develop an expertise in Machine Learning!
(ideal for Intermediate Students)
Small Projects Methodology ($11)
Discover the blueprint for learning and practicing applied machine learning with 4 project types and 90 project ideas.
Additional Machine Learning Guides and Courses
Beginner Machine Learning Students
- Conquer Self-Limiting Beliefs in Machine Learning: Discover your own self-limiting beliefs that are halting you from getting started or making progress in the field of machine learning.
- Machine Learning Matters: Discover why machine learning matters to you and why it matters to the world.
- Machine Learning Foundations: Discover the concepts and definitions of machine learning and have the confidence to explain it to friends and colleagues.
Novice Machine Learning Students
- Applied Machine Learning Process: Discover the structured step-by-step process for applying machine learning to your own problems now and in the future.
- Jump-Start Machine Learning in R: Discover machine learning in R in this lightweight recipe book.
- Beginning Weka (video course): Discover the process of applied machine learning with step-by-step tutorials and worked case study problems using the Weka machine learning workbench.
Intermediate Machine Learning Students
My name is Jason. I’m from Australia and I have a Masters and Phd in Artificial Intelligence, I’ve written books on algorithms, consulted for startups and I work on tropical cyclone forecasting systems. I get a lot of satisfaction helping programmers make their start and kick some ass with machine learning.
I am 33 years old, married with a young son and in my free time I like to read books, code, write articles and participate in machine learning competitions.